We currently provide three ways to export your session results:
- Session Report (PDF) Insights Report: for a summary of the class’ performance.
- Session Report (Excel) [PREMIUM ONLY]: export each student answer and their achieved points per question with our Excel report.
- Student Report (PDF) [PREMIUM ONLY]: for individual students’ performances.
To export your results, go to your sessions, choose the session you would like to export and click on Export.
Insights Report PDF
By requesting an Insights Report PDF, you will be able to see and analyze the class’ performance as a whole. You will be shown how many students got each question right and wrong.
Session Report (Excel) [PREMIUM ONLY]
Exporting your results as an Excel spreadsheet will clearly present to you the following information:
- Class performance overview
- Score overview: achieved points per student and question
- Question details: see every student’s answer for each question, including their achieved points
We've pre-saved some Excel formulas for you that we find valuable for tracking your students’ progress. However, if you would like to edit some student points, feel free to revise the respective cell. Your total scores and overview will automatically be updated!
Student Report PDF
You can also export an individual student’s results as a PDF report as well. Doing so will show you if the student’s answer for each question as well as the correct answer’s explanation (if available), like below:
If you need to export any other data, feel free to write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to help you out with a manual export!